About the MDP
Data Analytics, an important branch in mathematical sciences, is very vibrant today for all professionals, including researchers, engineers, managers and analysts. The business environment is very dynamic today, especially with reference to abundance of information and multidisciplinary research.
So it is a huge opportunities and challenges to the decision maker to analyze this information and bring some meaningful decisions to the business prerequisite. With the accessibility of various tools, techniques and user-friendly statistical/mathematical software, the ability to analyse large amount of data is not only desirable, but a necessity for any professionals.
Such techniques and software are usually very complex and confusing for the uninitiated. There are several issues in this process like selection of appropriate technique, selection of right software, interpretation of results and so forth.
The objective of this programme is to emphasize broad range of analytical tools and techniques to foster multidisciplinary research. It is predominantly relevant for studying dynamic changes in the business structure, household behavior, enterprise efficiency, etc.
- Module 1: Introduction to Analytics
- Module 2: Descriptive Analytics
- Module 3: Inferential Analytics
- Module 4: Predictive Analytics
- Module 5: Prescriptive Analytics
- Module 6: Decision Analytics
Who can attend?
The course is addressed to corporates, executives and academicians only.
- Last date of application: November 11, 2021
- Course date: December 8-11, 2021
- Category A: Foreign Participants: Rs. 25000/-
- Category B: Corporate Professionals: Rs. 10000/-
- Category C: Academicians/ Others: Rs. 8000/-
- Category D: Students (Postgraduate): Rs. 6000/-
Interested candidates can apply via this page.
Prof. Rudra P. Pradhan
Phone: +91 3222 282316/ 282317
Mobile: +91 9733742104
Email: rudrap[at]vgsom.iitkgp.ac.in & pradhanrp[at]gmail.com