About the Masterclass
Health and Health care delivery systems are of paramount interest and ensuring quality continues to be an area of concern. To address this, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has taken an initiative to create new benchmarks in meeting the requirements of the doctors, the nurses and other professionals involved in the delivery of care to the patients.
The institute has conceptualised a number of Healthcare Management programs, tailored for each individual group and will also provide unique opportunities to learn and share the latest trends, improvement of ideas and also to connect and interact with the leaders in healthcare.
As a first step, IIM Shillong Centre for Development of North Eastern Region (CEDNER) has planned to start a series of Online Masterclass(s) on Healthcare Management – the first series will be from the 3rd – 7th of October 2020.
This will be done in collaboration with Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organizations (CAHO), a non-profit organization created to bring all the accredited healthcare organizations to a common platform for sharing of knowledge and best practices for patient safety. CAHO is one of the leading healthcare organizations in the country and has representations from hospitals across the country and personal memberships.
The program will see the participation of distinguished professionals from healthcare, top officials, Private Healthcare Organizations, Teaching Institutes, Students and will bring a richness of sharing of ideas & experiences and learning from each other.
- Healthcare in India: Issues and Challenges.
- Changing trends in Healthcare Management and Healthcare Management as a Career option
- Effective financial management for the hospital of the future
- Emergence of Sustainability based Approaches in Healthcare
- Hospital based utilities and it’s carbon footprint, and mitigation measures for making the hospital sustainable
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and Translational medicine
- Use of Technology and Patient Safety
- An approach to improve patient safety
- Quality beyond accreditation
Who should attend?
- Hospital Owners, CEOs, Heads of Medical Services.
- Medical Superintendents, Department Heads, Hospital Administrators.
- Nursing Heads, Professionals from Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Professionals from Teaching Institutes: Medical, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, B-Schools.
- Students from Healthcare Management Institutes, Medical Colleges, Allied Health Sciences, B-Schools.
- Date: 3rd to 7th of October, 2020
- Last date of registration: Oct 2 by 2 PM
For Registration please download this Registration form, fill it up & send the filled form to cedner[at]iimshillong.ac.in
- Professionals: Rs. 500
- For students: Rs. 250
Dr Biplab Bhattacharjee, IIM Shillong
Dr. Jeet Patwari, Healthcare Management Consultant,
Email: drjeetp[at]gmail.com, jeet[at]pinnaclehc.in
Phone: 9957174918, 8638385588