About the Programme
The Master of Computer Science (MCS) degree program from Arizona State University provides high-quality instruction combined with real-world experience through applied projects. You’ll gain a deep understanding of cutting-edge topics like AI, cybersecurity, blockchain, and big data.
This degree is delivered 100% online, providing the flexibility for you to learn on your own schedule. Upon completion, you’ll earn the same degree as students who study on-campus.
When you graduate from the Online Master of Computer Science, you’ll be able to:
- Design, build, and protect secure systems that contain private information
- Address problems in automated planning and scheduling, natural language processing, multi-agent systems, and the semantic web
- Leverage cloud platforms to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Perform accurate analysis of computers, computational processes, and information transfer systems
- Improve software reliability and network security
- Invent next-generation computer systems such as biomedical information systems, search engines, or package distribution systems
Who can Apply?
This program is ideal for:
- Candidates with an undergraduate degree in computer science looking to advance their career
- Candidates without an undergraduate degree in computer science, but have a strong foundational understanding of computer science, looking to formalize their knowledge.
- Fall A – Start date: August 20, 2020
- Application Deadline: July 23, 2020
- Fall B – Start date: October 15, 2020
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
The Online Master of Computer Science program is fully developed and taught by Arizona State University, conducted by the same faculty teaching on-campus MCS.
Arizona State University leverages Coursera’s online education platform to deliver the program curriculum. MCS students benefit from Coursera features such as interactive video transcription, in-course note taking, and seamless learning across multiple devices.
To enroll in this programme, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.