The Online Lecture on Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India is organized by CCLG, RGNUL on Oct 2, 2021, at 11:45 AM.
About the Organiser
The Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance, RGNUL is an interdisciplinary centre, established with a vision to contribute to the study, research and understanding of constitutional law and governance. The centre facilitates the students to participate in events and engages them in free and meaningful debates in the field of constitutional law and governance.
About the Lecture
Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL on the solemn occasion of Gandhi Jayanti invites you for an online lecture on the topic “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India.”
- Date: 02nd October 2021 || Saturday
- Time: 11:45 AM
- Platform: Cisco WebEx
- Mr. Priyank Kanoongo- Chairperson, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Mr. Anant Kumar Asthana- Advocate, Delhi High Court & Member, Core Group on Children, National Human Rights Commission.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the session through this link.
- For queries, please write to email@example.com.
- You may also contact: Shubham (+91 8182005532), Mridull (+91 9086345345)