About Green Governance Initiative
Green Governance Initiative is a student-based non-partisan policy research think-tank that works through a collaboration with the elected representatives, policymakers, and administrators to ensure the effective implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals along with increasing the penetration of the social welfare schemes at the grass-root level.
About the Internship
Green Governance Initiative welcomes articles with connections to the 17 SDGs of the United Nation in one way or the other, especially contemporary developments and novel ideas. This includes articles on:
- Best Practices around the world
- Legislative and Policy Analysis
- Analysis of the latest judgments
- Data backed analysis of major suggestions
- Recent initiatives across the world
What we expect
- Drafting weekly articles for GGI Website
- Prepare research material for the team
- Assist in procuring articles to be published in the monthly magazine
- Pitch in creative ideas for topics to be covered in the blog
What we offer?
- ‘Internship Certificate’ for all selected candidates
- Letter of Recommendation for extraordinary performers
- Due credit will be awarded for articles published on the website
Duration of internship
3 – 4 weeks in the month of April. It can be extended for another four weeks based on the performance of the intern.
3rd year/4th year (dual degree) students in the undergraduate program. Relevant experience in research – excellent written communication skills are mandatory for the role
The interested candidates can send their 1 page CV along with a sample piece of writing (300 words max.) to info[at]ggiindia.in with the subject line “Internship with GGI India”.
Date: 14th April 2020, Time: 11:59 PM
For any queries, clarifications please write to us at info[at]ggiindia.in.