Applications are invited for the Online Internship Opportunity 2021 at Competition Commission of India.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India and to prevent activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on 14 October 2003.
About the Internship
CCI is offering its online internship beyond December 2020 and upto March 2021.
- To familiarize interested and willing students of Economics, Law, Management and Finance with the provisions of Competition Act and its applications.
- It is neither a job nor assurance for a job in the Competition Commission of India.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- Internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition Law.
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
Students pursuing following courses can apply:
- Economics and Management:
- MA / MSc. (Economics)
- Fourth and final year students of 5 year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- Second and third year of the Bachelors degree in Law (3 year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five year integrated course in Law and students who have taken 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
- Regulatory Governance:
- MA / MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
- Professional Courses:
- Students of final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary
How to Apply?
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in an application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ Or applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with year) mentioned in the application for internship.
- Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/Registrar/HoD/Director/Authorised Officials. Applications shall be sent online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
- The emails forwarding the internship applications shall invariably indicate “Online Internship for the month of ___________ (mention intended month) 2021” as subject of email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at email@example.com. Applications sent at any other email ID shall not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be allocated guides/mentors from amongst the Officers of CCI. The interns will be provided contact details of their mentors/guides for being in regular touch with them to complete the assigned work. The duration of online internship (a week/ two weeks/ three weeks/ a month) shall be decided by the mentor/guide depending on the work assigned. No request for internship beyond one month shall be accepted.
- On certification by concerned mentor/guide that the assigned intern has worked/completed the internship to his satisfaction, a certificate for the period of internship shall be awarded to the interns. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through contact details provided by them in their requests/applications.
- No Stipend/Honorarium shall be paid to interns for the online internship.
Dec 1, 2020
For more details, click the link below.