National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online International Conference on Novel Materials for Biomedical, Energy, Environment, Sensing & Other Applications from March 11 to 13, 2021.
The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu was started as a joint and cooperative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view for catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the Country.
NIT Tiruchirappalli is one of the 31 NITs established by the Government of India. The Institute retained its No.1 position among all NITs and ranked 9th in Engineering in the “India Rankings 2020” released by NIRF, MHRD Government of India.
This virtual conference aims to bring researchers, academicians, and engineers to a single interactive platform. Through this conference, the participants from interdisciplinary fields can discuss their ideas, disseminate the latest research trends in new materials, processing, innovations, product design, and developments.
- Energy Harvesting and Storage Materials
- Biomedical Materials and Applications
- Smart Materials for Sensor /Actuator Applications
- Functional and Hybrid Materials
- Nanostructured Materials & Their Applications
- Materials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Coatings and Membranes
- Crystal Growth and Crystallography
Call for Abstracts
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts online by clicking here. The selected manuscript will be published in SCOPUS/ SCIE Indexed Journals.
- Abstract submission deadline: Jan 31, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: Feb 20, 2021
- Fee Payment deadline: March 7, 2021
- Paper submission deadline: March 7, 2021
- Conference dates: March 11-13, 2021
Phone Number: +91-431-250-4629
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.