NIT Silchar, Delhi Technological University Delhi, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen’s University Kingston, Canada are organizing an Online Indo-Canada Workshop on RF Energy Harvesting Systems (REHS2020) from July 27 to 31, 2020.
National Institute Of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar.
The REHS2020 would be the platform where researchers, working in the era of RF energy harvesting and allied domains, would gather in a common platform belonging to interdisciplinary engineering community for delivering talks in their specialized research domains.
- Prof. A. Alphones, NTU Singapore
- Dr. M. Faeyz Karim, NTU Singapore
- Prof. Nasimuddin, I2R, Singapore
- Prof. M. Palandoken, IKCU, Turkey
- Prof. M.S. Hashmi, NU, Republic of Kazakhstan
- Prof. Shiban K. Koul, IIT Delhi
- Prof. B.K. Kanaujia, JNU Delhi, India
- Prof. K.J. Vinoy, IISc Bangalore, India
Students (UG/ PG/ Ph.D. ), faculty members, and industry personnel from recognized technical institutions/ organizations interested in the emerging area of RF Energy Harvesting and its allied domains can register for this course.
- There is no registration fee for the workshop.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- All registered candidates will get E-Certificate for their participation only after submitting online feedback using to be provided at the end of the workshop.
- The last date to register is July 15, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Internet of Things & Machine Learning by NIT Warangal [Aug 24-28]: Registrations Open.