The Start-up Cell, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh is organizing the 1st Online National Hackathon on Technological Innovation for Toys from September 15 to 16, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh.
The event categories are as follows:
- Category I-Play Toys (Only for School Students): You have to send a video of 10-15 Minutes/ write-up with the help of your parents/ guardian/ school teacher (as a mentor), where the making of real prototype Toy will be demonstrated. (The mentor is allowed to only describe the process along with the contestant).
- Category II-Smart Toys (Open for All Engineering/ Technical Students like ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. (Engineering)): You have to send a video of 15 Minutes where the complete design process, working principle, algorithm need to be shown and explain properly. Technical notes about the design with a required circuit diagram, a block diagram is mandatory for this category. the real prototype of the product will be demonstrated. Maximum 4 students will be allowed to participate in a group.
- Category III-Home Toys (Open for All): You have to send us a video of 10-15 Minutes where the making of the real prototype of Toys will be demonstrated.
- For Category I: Rs. 5,000/- for Winners; Rs. 4,000/- for 1st runner-up and Rs. 3,000/- for 2nd runner up.
- For Category II: Rs. 25,000/- for Winners; Rs. 20,000/- for 1st runner-up and Rs. 15,000/- for 2nd runner up.
- For Category III: Rs. 7,000/- for Winners; Rs. 6,000/- for 1st runner-up and Rs. 5,000/- for 2nd runner up.
Call for Submissions
- Language for description in the video either Hindi or English.
- Represent all details about the toy-making process. While capturing videos please capture in wide-angle (i.e. keep the mobile phone in vertical position).
- Don’t rotate the mobile phone during the recording.
- The contestant must be visible in the video during the prototype making and demonstration process.
- Different videos will be accepted in a different category.
- Only one video will be considered from each contestant in only one category.
- A Scan Copy of Instruction ID Card/ any relevant document (for category I and II)/ any Identify card (for Category III) must be upload during the registration process.
- Please send the video via email link email@example.com or WhatsApp to the coordinator +91-9436272805.
- To register online, click here.
- The last date for submission is September 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 9436272805
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.