The Electronics and Information Technology Academy, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT from July 27 to August 7, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28/01/2004. The Institute imparts high-level education training, research, and development in science, engineering technology, and humanities along with high-quality education and values at UG, PG and Ph.D. level.
- Introduction to IoT: What is IoT IoT; Applications in different domains; Trends in IoT Market.
- Basic Architecture: Basic knowledge of IoT Architecture; Protocols Introduction (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP)
- Recap of Embedded, Basic Concepts: Sensors, Actuators, Microcontroller units, and Architecture; Application drove the Selection of Microcontrollers.
- IoT Architecture and Communication Theory IoT Layered, Architecture and IPV6, RF Zigbee, Wifi BLE e. LPWAN.
- IoT Protocols Theory MQTT: CoAP, LoWPANdesign.
- Introduction of Cloud Computing: About Cloud and Cloud Computing, Benefits of cloud, History of cloud computing, Deployment Models.
- Cloud Computing: Top Cloud providers, Service Models, Service catalogs, Different cloud services, Advantages for different offerings.
- Web Services: What are web services Why web services, Types of web services, RESTful web services, Design Principles.
- Design Principles: Design principles with respect to architecture, power, ruggedness, size, weight, security Practical use cases.
- IoT Security: How secure is IoT, Issues and vulnerabilities, Key aspects for securing IoT Solutions.
There is no registration fee to attend the FDP. Candidates are required to pay a mandatory examination fee if they desire a certificate of completion of the FDP.
- Faculty/ Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-)
- Industry People: Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST: Rs. 500/-)
Online Payment Details: Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286; Bank Name: Allahabad Bank.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Internship Program on VLSI Circuit Design by IIT Guwahati [Aug 10-Dec 10]: Apply by July 25.