About the FDP
A mandatory induction program for students was adopted by UGC and AICTE. Student Induction Program was prepared to provide the mentoring capabilities of the faculty member of universities and institutions. It has been observed that universities and other higher education institutions have started implementing the student induction program.
Though many colleges have enthusiastically started this multidimensional program for students, it is observed the desired results have not been achieved due to lack of importance given to universal human value (UHV) and faculty not delivering UHV sessions to their students.
The UHV is the core components of the student induction program. There is a need to conduct faculty trainings/ development programs in order to provide/enhance the mentoring capabilities of the faculty members of all universities across the country.
- Genesis, Overview, Implementation, Challenges of Student Induction Program
- Human Values as base for SIP.
- Basic aspirations of Human Being.
- Understanding Human Being
- Understanding Relationships
- Understanding Society and Nature
Who can attend?
All the Faculty members working in Engineering Colleges and Higher educational institutions are eligible for the FDP.
- Receipt of applications (Online): 30-October2020.
- Information to the selected candidates: 31- October- 2020.
- FDP duration: 02–07 November 2020 (every day 3.5 hours)
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 500
Dr. Chandrasekhar Yammani