The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Latest Trends & Future Prospects of Biotechnology from July 6 to 10, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Tadepalligudem is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State. It is an Institute of National Importance, being an NIT.
- Recent Trends in Biohydrogen Production
- Novel role(s) for Nonmuscle Myosin II isoforms in renal epithelial transport and kidney function
- Advances in Modelling and Optimization of Bioprocess
- Metallic engineering & Strain Improvement Strategies
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for Biotechnology
Faculty members, Research scholars, Post-graduate & Under-graduate students are invited to apply.
There is no registration fee for the FDP. Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is June 30, 2020. E-certificates of the FDP/ webinar will be issued to the participants. Selected candidates will be intimidated by July 3, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Virtual FDP on Digital Tools for Smart Manufacturing Systems by VIT Chennai [Jul 6-10]: Registrations Open.