Keeping in view the immense benefits and reach of online courses in the present academic set-up, the Department of Political Science, Ram Lal Anand College in collaboration with the Teaching Learning Centre at Ramanujan College along with its two departments i.e. Centre for Human Rights Studies and Department of Political Science, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi plans to offer a One Week FDP on “Transforming Governance in India: Issues and Concerns” from September 21-27, 2020.
Ramanujan College is the University of Delhi College located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
- A deeper understanding of theoretical insights and issues related to governance
- Awareness of the models adopted for executing governance
- From Governance to Transforming Governance: The New Approach in India
- Models of Governance in India with a detailed analysis of the Institutional Practices
- A critical analysis of the public delivery system in India
- A clearer view of how governance has changed to transforming governance in India in the current pandemic situation.
- Good Governance and Public Administration
- Institutionalizing Governance: Issues and Prospects
- New Education Policy: An Insight into Governance
- Minimum Government and Maximum Governance
- E-Governance: A key to Transforming Governance
- Right to Information Act and Good Governance in India
- Citizen Charter and Transforming Governance in India
- Good Governance Initiatives in NCT of Delhi: Chief Election Office Model Analysis
- Role of Judiciary in Good Governance
- Challenges of Transforming Governance in India
- Civil Society and its role in Transforming Governance
- Role of Media in Governance
- Corporate Governance in India
- Hospital management in Delhi: A Case Study
- Consumer Rights in India and the issues of Governance
- Environmental Governance in India
Who can Attend?
Faculties (Regular/ Ad Hoc/ Temporary) and Research Scholars are eligible to apply. Registration is mandatory for all the participants of the FDP. The FDP is useful for participants seeking promotions under the CPC from AL 10 to AL 11, AL 11 to AL 12, AL 12 to AL 13.
All those who meet the eligibility criterion are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 500/-. To pay the registration fee online, click here.
- To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is September 20, 2020.
- Participants must attend all the online sessions in order to receive a certificate of participation.
- The sessions on various themes of the FDP will be conducted online.
- Attempting and submitting all the quizzes and assignments are mandatory, and each participant should score a minimum of 50% in total to avail of the program completion certificate.
- Graded Certificates on the basis of performance will be awarded to the participants.
- Online feedback should be submitted for each session.
- Failing to meet any of the above conditions will result in denial of a certificate of completion to the participants.
For full notification, click the link below.