The Department of Social Work, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Central University of Tamil Nadu is organizing a virtual Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Transdisciplinary Research from March 8 to 10, 2021.
The Faculty Development Programme is academic to update the knowledge and skills of faculty in transdisciplinary research methods. Further, it will also enrich the knowledge of the faculty members on data science and the relevance of big data analytics in transdisciplinary research. The FDP is an opportunity for faculty with a passion for research to develop competence and acquaint themselves with new methods of research. The FDP designed to provide an immersion experience to the participants through cross-national knowledge transfer.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) was established by an Act of Parliament (No.25 of 20 March 2009). The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by the then Union Minister Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone.
The Faculty Development Programme aims to:
- Provide knowledge on the methods of transdisciplinary research.
- Make known the ethical issues in transdisciplinary research.
- Impart knowledge of data science.
- Share insights on the relevance of big data analytics in transdisciplinary research.
- Develop competencies in scientific writing and proposal writing for funding agencies.
- A deeper understanding of the concept methods and ethical concerns in transdisciplinary research.
- Vivid knowledge on emerging trends such as data science and big data analytics.
- Gain Mastery in writing proposals for funding bodies.
- Enhancement of Scientific Writing Skills.
- Excellence in transdisciplinary research.
- Insights from peers and experts from different countries and disciplines.
Who can Attend?
Participation in FDP is open to the highly motivated Faculty members, Research Scholars, and Practitioners working or aspiring to work in the domain of Transdisciplinary research.
To register for the FDP, click here.
On completion, the participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation in the Online Faculty Development Programme on Transdisciplinary Research. Attendance on all three days is mandatory. Submission of the Participant’s feedback form is compulsory to receive the Programme certificate.
For full notification, click the link below.