Ramanujan College, University of Delhi is offering a Two Week Faculty Development Programme “Time Series and Panel Data Analysis” for faculty members and research scholars of higher education in the country from July 20 to 26, 2020.
Ramanujan College is the University of Delhi College located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
The structure of the FDP will have a composite blend of interactive online lectures in the research methods through a virtual platform. The program will tentatively cover the following:
- Introduction to Time Series Analysis
- Understanding the behavior of Time Series and Stationarity
- Stationary and Non-Stationary Time Series; Unit Root and testing of stationarity
- Random Walk and Forecasting using ARIMA
- Volatility Estimation and Forecasting using ARCH GARCH models
- Co-integration and Vector Error Correction Model
- Introduction to Panel Data Analysis
- Omitted Variable Bias, Endogeneity and Exogeniety
- Fixed Effect Model
- Random Effect Model
- Dynamic Panel Data Analysis – I
- Dynamic Panel Data Analysis -II
The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) from any National or International University/ College and scholars pursuing research in different areas of social sciences.
The resource persons include Prof. C.P Gupta (Department of Financial Studies, South Campus, D.U), Prof. Ananya Ghosh Dastidar (Department of Business Economics, South Campus, D.U), Mr. Narayan (Faculty of Management Studies, North Campus, D.U) and other eminent experts in the area of Advanced Research Methodology and Statistical Tools from all over India.
The registration fee for the FDP is Rs. 480/- per person. To register online, click here.
The seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited seats are available and the link will be closed immediately once the seats are filled.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Advanced Data Analysis by University of Lucknow [July 15-21]: Register by July 13.