About the Organiser
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is a private university in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It was established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003, of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.
About the Programme
The Online National FDP on Technological Evolution and Implementation of Modern Tools in Automotive Engineering is organised by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, UPES, Dehradun from June 26-30, 2020.
Online Sessions from renowned Industry experts, academicians, entrepreneurs with e certification* at the end of the workshop in collaboration with SAE, India.
Emission Technology Development to meet BS-VI & Beyond Emission norms on Diesel Vehicle/Alternate fuel applications in IC engines/Electric & hybrid vehicles/Autonomous vehicle/CFD applications in combustion/Transport design & future mobility post-COVID/Technology change overview & disruption/ Utilization of alcohol in diesel engine/Unraveling flow physics of transport/ Advanced driver assistance systems.
Outcome of FDP
- Faculty members will be able to bridge the gap between curriculum and current technological advancements in the automotive sector.
- Industry – faculty interaction will create a foundation for practical opportunities available in the industries for academia.
- Research scholars will be exposed to the various quality research areas in the automotive sector
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- The certificate will be provided after successful completion of the FDP and online quiz.
For more details, click here.