The Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Effective Teaching & Learning of Techniques for Monitoring, Protection & Control of Microgrid from February 26 to March 3, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To enable the participants to learn the Basic Principles of Green Chemistry and their applications.
- To facilitate the participants to learn green synthetic methods and protocols through hands-on experience.
- To promote Green Chemistry for designing products and processes that minimize the use and generation of hazardous waste.
- To empower the participants to transfer their learning experiences into their classroom teaching practices.
This FDP will focus on the effective teaching and learning of advancements of Green chemistry. The main topics are:
- Introduction to the basic principles of Green Chemistry
- Fundamental concepts, Real Challenges in Industry, Case studies to illustrate the impact of green chemistry on society
- Renewable Resources as Green energy, Catalysis, Green Solvents-Alternatives.
- Developing simple and cost-effective experiments for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Lectures on Pedagogy.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all NBA and AICTE approved Engineering/ Polytechnic college teachers, All University faculty members, Degree college lecturers, research scholars, and P.G. students. The number of participants is approximately 100 and selection will be based on a priority basis.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 750 /-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62266262236 (Savings Account); Account Name: Director, Research Account, NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
- To register online for the course, click here.
- The last date to register is February 22, 2021.
- The number of participants is approximately 100 and selection will be based on a priority basis.
Email ID: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0870-2462686
For full notification, click the link below.