The online FDP on “Online Teaching and Assessment Pedagogy” is aimed at finding the contemporary challenges faced by academic. With sparse physical classroom engagements, many institutions have migrated to the online mode.
In these circumstances the need for training and quick adaptation of such pedagogical methods is critical. It is an attempt to help fellow academicians gather the requisite skills to be able to plan, design, and delivers their courses online. The 5 day program is an introductory course on some of the pertinent pedagogical and platform related topics.
- Online Education: An Evolving Paradigm
- Assessment strategies
- Aligning curriculum for NEP
- Planning Digital Pedagogies
- Designing online courses
- Delivery modes and platforms
- Managing Participation, Motivation and engagement
- Teaching with cases in virtual platforms
- Using simulations online
- Effective communication in the virtual classroom
Who can attend?
Faculty and PhD Research Scholar. Early, and Mid-level faculty from colleges, universities and other educational institutions who have interest to engage their students in the online mode. Senior faculty members who require a refresher on the pedagogical and technological tools for online delivery.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- There is no registration fee to attend the FDP. Seats are limited and will be fill up base on first come first.
Prof. Ritu Gupta, Dr SSBUICET: 9876050702
N.H Singh, DUIET: 9401827505