The Department of Chemistry, University College of Engineering Kakuppam, Villupuram, Anna University is organizing an Online FDP on Smart Materials for Energy & Environment-An Experimental and theoretical Perspective from July 26 to 30, 2021.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
- Quantum Materials for hydrogen production and CO2 conversion
- New generation Magnetic Materials
- Battery Technologies for E-mobility
- Introduction to Materials Science
- Need for Materials science
- Progress in Materials development
- Materials for Energy and Environment
- Development of smart materials for Energy
- First-principles modeling of photovoltaic materials
- Optical Nano-materials
- Bio-photonics materials
- Modeling materials for Energy applications
- Materials for sensor applications
- Smart materials for Energy and Environment –
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Conversion of Nano-particles to wave file for sensor application
Who can Attend?
The Program is open to the Faculty of AICTE approved Institutions, Research Scholars, and PG Scholars interested in the field of Materials Sciences for Energy and Environment applications.
To register for the FDP, click here.
The Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP. The last date to register is July 22, 2021.
You might also be interested in: