The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Smart Cities: Opportunities & Challenges from September 10 to 14, 2020.
The objectives of the course are to bring the different experts, academia, and professionals to share their views about the different dimensions of smart city projects. The participants are expected to get a comprehensive knowledge of various opportunities and challenges faced while developing, operating, and living in a smart city. This online FDP will be useful for faculties, students, and professionals from different disciplines.
National Institute of Technology Patna (NITP) is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of Human Resource Department, Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering, Patna.
- Concept of Smart Cities;
- Dimension/ component of Smart Cities;
- Global experience of Smart Cities;
- Global standards and performance benchmarks, Practice Codes;
- India ‘Smart Cities’ Policy and Mission;
- Water and Waste management;
- Energy Management;
- Efficient Urban Mobility and Public Transport;
- E-Governance and Citizen Services;
- The intersection of Technology, ICT design, Urban Design,, and Urban Planning;
- Robust IT connectivity and digitalization;
- Challenge and solution in Smart Cities;
- Opportunities in Smart Cities
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-7544006310
Email ID: : email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in GIAN Course on IoT Platform for Smart City by NIT Trichy [Dec 7-11]: Registrations Open.