The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online FDP on Simulation Techniques for Power Electronics Converters from February 8 to 12, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- To provide knowledge of fundamentals and applications, design of power electronics experiments to faculty members, research scholars, and PG students of various fields.
- The course content would help them immensely in teaching and research work, especially in the implementation and analysis part of Power Electronics Converters.
In this FDP, resource persons of eminence from organizations like IITs, NITs, etc shall deliver expert lectures and discuss the latest research issues with Simulations on various topics like:
- Introduction to the field of power electronics
- Fundamentals of basic and advanced converters
- Use of MATLAB/ Simulink in design converters
- Single-phase and three-phase converters
- Improved Quality Converters
- Multilevel Rectifiers/Inverters
- Converters for Renewable Energy Sources
- AC Regulator and DC-DC Converters
- Harmonics Filters, APF, STATCOM
- Application of fuzzy and Neural Networks
- Motor Control Applications
- Vector Control of AC Drives
- Smart Grids
Who should Attend?
Academicians, Research Scholars, and PG Students from Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering, Power System and Renewable Energy areas and Industry Practitioners engaged in research on control and Conversion of Electrical Power.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is January 31, 2021.
A test shall be conducted by the coordinator at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
Mobile Number: +91 9720482851
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.