About the Organiser
The University of Burdwan (also known as Burdwan University or B. U.) is a premier Four Star public university in Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal Government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960 with six graduate departments and 30 undergraduate colleges spread over three districts that come under the jurisdiction of the university.
About the Programme
The 5 Day Faculty Development Program (FDP) under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy on Sensor Technology is organised by the University of Burdwan, West Bengal from Sep 22-26, 2020.
Increasing demand in modern society for automation, security, and comfort leads to new types of sensor systems. Growing macro trends in the fields like IoT, mobile technology, unmanned machines has a dependence on sensors; sensor systems and the diversity in the applications are ever-increasing.
To keep up with these new requirements, the understanding, design and integration of sensors in a complex system are essential to provide novel approaches and solutions offered by the recent developments in science and technology. The FDP is designed to discuss the emerging topics with support from experts in Industry, Research Organisations and Academia.
- Modern Materials for Sensors
- Various types of Sensors
- Android Devices as Sensors
- Sensor for Biomedical Use
- Microcontroller-Sensors Integration
- Sensor based Applications
- Sensor Data, Telemetry and Cloud
- Sensor and Signal Processing
- Sensor in Automobile
- Sensor in IoT
- Dr Binoy K Das, Director, ITR, DRDO Chandipur
- Prof P K Chakrabarti, Dean Faculty of Science, BU
- Prof Dinesh Manandhar, CSIS, Univ of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof R Ghatak, E&CE, NIT, Durgapur
- Dr Mrinal Kanti Mondal, E&CE, IIT, Kharagpur
- Dr Surajit Kundu, E&CE, NIT, Sikkim
- Dr Sweta J Shah, EE, SVNIT, Surat
- Dr Debabrata Biswas, Bankura University, Bankura, West Bengal
- Mr Varadarajan Krish, Magaging Director, Induct India
- Mr Hemanth Kumar H D., Director, BD, V3Novous, Bangaluru
- Mr Parno Ghosh, CIO, UNO MINDA group, New Delhi
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
Sep 14, 2020
Dr Anindya BOSE, Coordinator
GNSS Laboratory, Department of Physics
The University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan 713 104, West Bengal
For more details, click the link below.