The Department of Physics, Tripura University is organizing an AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Sensor Technology from September 21 to 25, 2020.
Tripura University is a central university, the main public government university of Tripura, India.
The proposed FDP is planned to give an overview of introduction of various sensors, their basic principle and application potentials. Also, the status of current research and developments on sensor technology with special emphasis on optical and electrical sensors will be highlighted. Lab sessions have been planned to demonstrate the design and working of various sensors especially FRET and fluorescence-based optical sensors, voltammetric sensors, colorimetric sensors as well as electrical sensors
- Dr. Mrinal Pal, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, India
- Prof. Dilip Kumar Maiti, FRSC, University of Calcutta, India
- Dr. Syed Arshad Hussain, Tripura University, India
- Dr. S. K. Bhowmik, (For one special session on Yoga training), Tripura University, India
- Prof. Somobroto Acharya, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, India
- Dr. Pabitra K Paul, Jadavpur University, India
- Dr. A. Guha, Department of Physics, Tripura University
- Dr. Ratan Das, Department of Physics, Tripura University
Research Scholars, Postdoctoral researchers, and Young faculty members of colleges and universities from Tripura and other North-Eastern states of India as well as other parts of India are invited to apply.
Interested candidates can register for the FDP by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9402122510
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.