NIT Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Advances & Applications of Bioprocess Engineering Techniques from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The workshop is to bridge this gap to build a secure distributed machine learning platform to achieve better performance.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top 20 technical education institutions in India.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to distributed Machine Learning
- Framework for scaling up machine Learning
- Centralized and decentralized distributed Deep Learning
- Federated learning (Collaborative Learning)
- Introduction to security and privacy
- Security Protocols
- Privacy-Preserving Techniques
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Tool Spark, Hadoop MapReduce, Tensorflow, AVISPA, Blockchain platform (Ethereum)
- Case Studies.
The program is open to faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges, and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
The program will be conducted in online mode by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2250/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online / NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW, Account Number: 62423775910, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 16, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.