The Department of Information Technology, PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on on on Scientific Communication for Research Paper & Proposal Writing from July 1 to 3, 2020.
PSG College of Technology, an institution of academic excellence was founded in the year 1951 by PSG sons and charities. The mission of the institution is to provide world-class engineering education foster Research and development, evolve innovative applications of technology, encourage entrepreneurship, and ultimately mold young men and women.
- The main objective of this FDP is to explore knowledge about Research methodology and its related tools and techniques.
- The participants of this course will get in-depth knowledge about effective research paper writing, publishing papers in top-notch journals, and writing research proposals effectively.
- The course will also teach the participants about scientific and technical writing.
- English for Research Paper Writing.
- Writing Successful Research Proposals.
- Online Tools for Research Paper Writing.
Faculty & Ph.D. Scholars from Technical Institutions in India are invited to apply.
Registration for the FDP is free of cost. To register online, click here. The last date to register is June 28, 2020.
Selection will be based on First come First serve. Participants will be provided with an E-Certificate at the end of the course.
For further details, click here.