The Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune is organizing a Free Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Scenario of Commerce, Management & Economics Education after COVID-19.
The FDP will help create awareness among students, teachers, and management about Covid-19 and its impact on Commerce, Management, and Economy.
- To discuss various best practices to be implemented in Commerce, Economics, and Management.
- To discuss the current scenario and challenges in Commerce, Management, and Economics Education after Covid-19.
- To discuss the innovative trends in the fields of Commerce, Economy, and Management.
- To recommend monetary and fiscal policies that support management and sustain economic activity, while also assisting businesses under financial distress post-COVID-19.
- To discuss and create awareness about the impact of Covid-19 on the education sector: From admission to examination issues.
Commerce, Management, and Economics faculty of Universities, Colleges, and Higher Education Institutions Teachers, Researchers, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Consultants are invited to apply.
- Registration for the FDP is free of cost.
- To register online, click here.
- Attendance for all sessions is mandatory as per HRDC rule.
- An Assignment will be given after each session which has to be submitted within a stipulated period of time by all the participants.
- Based on the number of Assignments and Quizzes submitted and the result of the final online test, an e-certificate will be issued to the participants.
- The hard copy of the certificate will be sent by post on your address in due time.
- After each session, participants will have to submit the online feedback form (Mandatory as per HRDC rule).
- The last date to register is June 27, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 9960790140
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Deep Learning for Computer Vision at IIITDM Jabalpur [Aug 17-22]: Register by Aug 10.