The department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, NIT Silchar, is organizing a One-Week Faculty Development Webinar on Robotics and Control from July 15 to 19, 2020.
The FDP provides a common platform where the participants will be exposed to the different types of robots and their modeling techniques, they will get to understand the requirement of advanced nonlinear control in robotics and will be able to find directions for future research in the field of robotics and control.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007
- Prof. Indra Narayan Kar, Professor, IIT Delhi, India
- Prof. Bijnan Bandyopadhyay, Professor, IIT Bombay, India
- Prof. Ravi Banavar, Professor IIT, Bombay
- Prof. Bidyadhar Subudhi, Professor, IIT Goa, India
- Dr. Antonio Pascoal, Associate Professor, Institute for Systems & Robotics, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr. Sandip Ghosh Associate Professor, IIT BHU, India
- Mr. S. Joseph Winston, Head, RHIED Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, India
- Dr. Dhruv Chandel, Mathworks, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Shyam Kamal, Assistant Professor, IIT BHU, India
- Dr. Rajeeb Dey, Assistant Professor, NIT Silchar, Indis
- Dr. Nabanita Adhikary, Assistant Professor, NIT Silchar, India
Faculties, B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. students, Industry personnel interested in robotics, and control are invited to apply.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. Registration for the FDP os free of cost and the last date to register is July 13, 2020.
Participation certificates will be issued to all the participants with a minimum of 75% attendance.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence by NIT Uttarakhand [July 27-31]: Register by July 25.