Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Resurgence of Mental Health During Uncertain Times & Beyond. The program will help foster the understanding of basic mental health challenges among youth during a crisis.
Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly the University of Pune and the University of Poona, is a collegiate public state university located in Pune, Maharashtra. Established in 1949, and spread over a 411 acres campus, the university is home to 43 academic departments.
- Orientation to essential counseling skills required by teachers at higher education.
- Brief orientation to positive mental health practices that help mitigate the mental stress of students during and post-crisis.
- Understanding the significance of mental health.
- An acquaintance with the psychological challenges faced during a crisis.
- Orientation to basic counseling skills and positive mental health practices.
- Registration for the FDP is free of cost.
- To register online, click here.
- Attendance for all sessions is mandatory as per HRDC rule.
- Participants will have to participate in all the online activities/assignments conducted by the resource persons and/or coordinator.
- The Certificate will be issued only on successful completion of course as per guidelines of Faculty Development Centre, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Only 100 participants will be selected.
Phone Number: 9561065838
For further details, click here.