The Department of Computer Science & Engg, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Research Scope in Artificial Intelligence of Things from February 22 to 27, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
To expose the Faculty/ Research Scholars/ students in elite areas such as Artificial Intelligence/ Internet of Things. The main objective of FDP is on problems, scope, challenges, and latest developments in AI/ IoT.
- Basics of research methodology.
- How to inculcate the ability of research writing.
- Understanding of technical report writing.
- Finding Research Gaps.
- Finding Research Challenges.
- Finding Research Areas.
- Finding Research Scope and Latest Developments in AI/ IoT.
Who can Attend?
The Programme is open to faculty and students/ research scholars of all Engineering, Colleges, and other allied disciplines in India.
The Sessions will be handled by the experts From IITs/ NITs/ Central University/ U.S.A Universities who have more IEEE Transactions and SCI Journals.
The Registration Fee for the certificate course is Rs. 2,000.
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: CCE NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
- To register online for the course, click here.
- The last date to register is February 21, 2021.
- The interested individuals may register on a first come first serve basis.
- Since this FDP is open for all Indian participants the seats are limited to 40 only.
Dr. Raju Bhukya, CCE Incharge & Coordinator, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE,
NIT Warangal, Warangal. 506004
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: 9700553922/ 83329
For full notification, click the link below.