The School of Humanities and Management, NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology in Management from October 19 to 24, 2020.
This FDP is conceptualized and designed to enrich the research prowess with novel research strategies in Management. This program endeavors to provide conceptual clarity to research methods and basic statistics. A few key areas that this FDP focuses on are research design, structure and implementation, decision-making tools, qualitative and exploratory research methods, and applications of machine learning in management research.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh was established in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2015.
- To provide an overview of the research methodology.
- To unravel the various research designs and multivariate methods of research.
- To render deep exposure to multiple tools and techniques of managerial decision making and data analytics.
Who can Attend?
- Graduate students, Postgraduates, and scholars carrying out research in the field of management
- Industrialists who have a flair for research
- Faculty members from B-schools, Technical Institutes, and Arts and Science Colleges.
- Faculty: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars and PG Students: Rs. 300/-
The fee needs to be paid only after getting the confirmation e-mail from the FDP coordinator.
To register for the webinar, click here.
Selection will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. E-certificates will be issued to the participants who attend all the sessions. The last date to register is October 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.