The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Renewable Energy Sources: Challenges, Opportunities, and Applications from November 23 to 27, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Agartala is an Institute of National importance and fully funded by the Government of India (GoI). The Institute offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in diversified fields of engineering, science, and management along with Post-Doctoral Fellowships.
The primary objectives of the FDP are to enable the participants to:
- Identify the different challenges of grid integration of PV solar power and wind power systems.
- Understand the techniques adopted to alleviate these negative impacts.
- Develop the knowledge of various smart inverter functions.
- Learn from the emerging challenges and operating experience of utilities in implementing smart inverter technologies.
- AI-based methods for forecasting of renewable energy such as solar and wind.
- Realize the need for further research and development in this rapidly growing area of renewables integration.
This course will be interactive in nature, encouraging the participants to share experiences and ask questions.
The FDP is open to faculty members, researchers, industry personnel, and students working in the relevant area.
The speakers for this FDP will be from IITs, reputed foreign Universities, NITs, and industries.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Dr. Arvind Kumar Jain
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.