NIT Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Renewable Energy: Research to Industry from August 22 to September 6, 2020.
This program gives an insight into various aspects of renewable energy from research to industry. The program will discuss various topics from Solar cells to its implementation as Solar Panels and other related concepts.
Further, recent innovations in Solar Cells to Solar Panels and various challenges involved will be discussed. Theory along with lab sessions would be conducted to discuss various aspects of renewable energy from research to entrepreneurship.
- Renewable Energy: Current status and prospects
- Solar Panels (and related Power Electronics components): Household to Power Station
- Solar Power Station (from Power Systems perspective): EPC, Operation & maintenance, etc.
- Solar Cells: Basics & Advances (Fabrication to modeling), current status and future prospects
- Solar Cells: Innovations & Challenges
- Research articles (Journals, Patents, Book Chapters), & various research tools
- Various other renewables as well as conventional energy resources and their optimization.
Training on following tools & their implementation for the simulation of concepts (from theory sessions) would be done in Online Lab Sessions:
- Software: PVSyst, Silvaco, COMSOL, SCAPS, MATLAB, Octave, etc.
- Research tools: Origin, Latex, Mendeley, etc.
- Besides modeling, fabrication/ characterization techniques for Solar Cells would be discussed.
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India. Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students (UG/ PG), and Industry personals, however, priority will be given to the faculty members.
- Faculty/ Research Scholar (Ph.D.): Rs. 500/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is August 21, 2020. Certificate from E & ICT Academy, NIT Patna will be provided to all the participants.
Phone Number: 8349287043
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes by NIT Patna [Aug 10-21]: Registrations Open.