The Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Reliability & Security of VLSI Circuits & Systems for IoT from August 2 to 6, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu (IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. As one of India’s premier Indian Institutes of Technology, the university came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, was signed.
The FDP will cover the following major domains:
- Ultra-low power VLSI design for IoT
- Emerging technologies for IoT nodes
- Design methodologies for IoT-oriented circuit and system design
- Integrated system testing and reliability
- Safety and security of IoT devices
- Hardware designs for security in ultra-low-power IoT systems
- Radiation effects and Radiation Hardening
- Challenges and Opportunities in VLSI IoT Devices
- Defect and Fault Modeling
- Hardware Cyber-Security for DSP and Image Processing Applications
Who can Attend?
The Faculty Members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from the Government, Industry, and staff of the host institution can attend the FDP.
There is no registration fee for the FDP.
Eligible participants will be selected based on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be intimated by e-mail only. On the last day of the program an assessment test will be conducted for all participants. E-certificate will be awarded only to those participants having a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60 % marks in the test conducted by the coordinator on the last day. To register for the FDP, click here.
The last date to register is July 25, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Power Electronics Applications in Smart Grids & Electric Vehicles by NIT Andhra Pradesh [June 25-29]: Register by June 20
- Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning using Python by NIT Warangal [July 12-16]: Register by July 11