The Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Recent trends in PDEs: Theory & Computations from November 2 to 6, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2015 in the state of Andhra Pradesh, located at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute started functioning from its permanent campus, which is spread over 178 acres. The institute offers B.Tech., M.Tech., M.S. (by Research) programs in various engineering disciplines and Ph D. program in Engineering, School of Sciences and School of Humanities and Management.
The prime goal of this FDP on “Recent trends in PDEs: Theory & Computations” is to bring the experts together to share their knowledge and novel ideas on theoretical as well as computational aspects of PDEs arising from real-world applications. FDP is beneficial to the faculty, scholars, and students who are interested in the field of applied and computational mathematics.
- Dr. V. Raghavendra, Distinguished Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, IIT Tirupati
- Dr. Satyajit Roy, Professor, Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras, Fellow of National Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Somnath Bhattacharyya, Professor & Head, Department of Mathematics, IIT Kharagpur, Fellow of National Academy of Sciences
- Dr. B. V. Rathish Kumar, Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Snehashish Chakraverty, Professor, Department of Mathematics, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. Ranjit Kumar Upadhyay, Professor, Department of Mathematics and Computing, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
- Dr. Santwana Mukhopadhyay, Professor, Department of Mathematical Science, IIT BHU
- Dr. Shruti Dubey, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras
Who can Attend?>
- Faculty/ Postdocs/ Research Scholars in academic institutions who are carrying out research in the field of theoretical and computational differential equations and allied areas are encouraged to attend this course.
- Graduate/ Post graduate students/ Industry persons interested in learning the theoretical and computational techniques to solve PDE.
The program fee of Rs. 300 is to be paid by way of electronic fund transfer to the following account details: Name: Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh; Savings Bank A/c: 34999496394; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: Satyavathi Nagar, Tadepalligudem; IFSC: SBIN0016305.
The Fee needs to be paid only after getting the confirmation email from the FDP coordinator. The fee is non-refundable.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is October 23, 2020. Digital certificate will be provided to the participants who attend all the session of the FDP.
Dr. Sharad Dwivedi
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment by NIT Calicut [Nov 16-20]: Register by Nov 15.