The Electronics and ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology Patna, is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Recent Trends in Control System Engineering from May 31 to June 6, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- To impart knowledge of principles and practices in control engineering for academicians, researchers, and students.
- To promote the use of control engineering concepts for problem-solving in the engineering domains.
- To introduce some cutting-edge research trends in the field of control engineering.
The following topics will be covered with possible simulation/ experimental exposure:
- Introduction to Basic
- Advanced and Nonlinear Control Engineering
- Recent trends in PID control
- Nonlinear estimation
- Target tracking
- Modern trends in modeling and control of chemical processes
- Multi-model control of nonlinear systems
- Recent developments in Smith predictor
- Advanced control of wastewater treatment plants
- System modeling using fractional calculus
- Optimization and control of network systems with applications in distributed learning
- Power systems bioinformatics and supply chain
- Soft actuators and sensors using shape-memory polymer
- Controller design for power electronics applications and more.
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students and Industry personals, however, priority will be given to the faculty members.
- For Indian Nationals: Rs. 500/- (Faculty/ Research Scholar/ Student), Rs. 1000/- (Industry)
- For Foreigners: 60 US Dollars (Faculty/ Research scholar/ student), 80 US Dollars (Industry)
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose are Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: IDIB000B810.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is May 25, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.