The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry is organizing an Online FDP on Recent Research Trends in Civil Engineering from May 24 to 28, 2021.
This FDP will provide an opportunity to highlight recent research trends and developments in the field of Civil Engineering. It will further give impetus to the participants towards bringing out newer and efficient techniques. Expert speakers with their latest research experience in various fields will arouse the participants towards recent research and development in Civil Engineering.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY), Karaikal is an autonomous public engineering institute in the Union Territory of Puducherry. It is one among the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and is declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under NIT Act, 2007. The institute was established in 2010, starting its intake in the academic year 2010-11.
- Tsunami characteristics in coastal rivers and their impact on bridge pier scour
- Building Sustainable and Resilient Road Infrastructure
- Microcharacterisation of Clinker and Hydrated Cement Paste
- Geotechnical Practice for Landslide Investigation
- Engineering Cementitious Composites for Sustainable Resilient Infrastructure
- Climate Responsive Design of Buildings
- Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, Sediment Load and Water Bodies
- Laboratory Investigation of Desiccation Cracking in Expansive Clay Soils
- The behavior of Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Structural Elements
Who can Attend?
The faculty members, Ph.D. scholars, PG students, and working professionals from various technical institutes/ organizations/industries can attend this FDP. The FDP program will be conducted on an online platform. The details regarding the online platform and login credentials will be intimated to the participants via e-mail.
The candidates interested to participate in this FDP are hereby required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode, to the mentioned account: Account Name: NITPYworkshop/ conference; Account Number IFS Code & Branch: 37854338444, SBIN0070848, SBI NITPY branch, ThiruveNakudy, Karaikal.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is May 20, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: