The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences & Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Recent Pedagogy and ICT Tools in Teaching & Research from August 27 to 31, 2020.
The unprecedented crisis of COVID-19 appears to have thrown an altogether new set of challenges before the academics and teaching professionals thus compelling them to look for novel, alternative mechanisms, and pedagogical tools.
It is in this context and with a view to addressing these concerns that the Departments of HSS and the CSE of NIT-UK in association with Department of HSS, IIT-Roorkee is going to organize a TEQIP-III sponsored Five-Day Faculty Development Programme (through online mode).
- Digital Pedagogy; Online Teaching Modes, Tools & Techniques.
- Role of ICT in the Enhancement of English Language Skills among Learners.
- New Approaches to Teaching Language, Literature, and Culture.
- Cross-cultural Perspectives in Literature.
- Leadership & Team Building through Literature.
- Use of ICT in Classroom Teaching.
- Content Analysis in Teaching Literature.
- ICT tools to Escalate Students’ Motivation.
- Use of ICT in Teaching Linguistics & Phonetics.
- Use of Wikipedia/ Social Media in Education.
- ICT enabled task for Classroom assignments.
This online FDP is open for participants from academia and industry including faculty members, research scholars, and postgraduate students. The seats for the course are limited and registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Senior faculty members from reputed educational institutions, creative writers and motivational speakers will deliver expert talks.
There is no registration fee for the FDP.
Interested candidates can register for the FDP by clicking here. The last date to register is August 26, 2020. Participants will get an E-certificate after the completion of the FDP.
Phone Number: +91-805796193
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on ICT based New Paradigms of E-Teaching & E-Learning by Ramanujan College, DU [Sept 15-30]: Register by Sept 12.