NIT Silchar is organising Online FDP on Recent Advances of NLP using Deep Learning on 8-12 March 2021. The last date of registration is 6 March 2021.
The objective of this online FDP is to promote basics and advanced research related to natural languages and processing using Deep Learning approaches. It covers challenges and issues related to NLP. This FDP will bring the researchers and technocrats from different parts of our country to a common gathering for exchanging and sharing knowledge about the recent developments in this area.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, final year UG students, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government Sector, Industry.
- To earn extra credit by attending expert lectures delivered in the FDP by eminent professors/researchers working in different academic and research organizations.
- To learn about different NLP Challenges.
- To direct the possible ways for meeting the on-going/upcoming challenges as per the current state-of-art.
- To establish a research collaboration with a Scientist working in a premier academic/research organizations.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no registration fee
- The seats are limited to 100 candidates on a first come first serve basis.
- Last Date (Online Registration): 06.03.2021
- Selection list by Email: 07.03.2021
- Program Dates: 08.03.2021 to 12.03.2021
Dr. Thoudam Doren Singh,
Dept of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam, India