The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online FDP on Recent Advances in E-Mobility & Charging from July 19 to 23, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- To provide an opportunity for academia and industry to gain insights into electric vehicle technology.
- To address the challenges in the efficient design of power converters through advanced controller techniques towards electric propulsions.
- To ponder on other related topics of interest such as power converters for e-mobility, use of renewable energy systems, etc.
Research scholars/ Undergraduate and Post-graduate students/ Faculty members/ Scientists from industry and research Institutes. The maximum number of participants is restricted to about 100. E-Certificates will be provided.
- The registration fee is waived for participants from mentee institutions.
- The registration fee for participants from other institutes is Rs. 250/- (including 18% GST).
- The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IITs, NITTs, Research Organisations, Government Departments, etc. through WEBEX and the link will be sent to the registered participants through email.
The participants are requested to transfer the registration fee to the following account: Name of the A/C: DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI-15; Account No 10023883064; IFSC Code: SBIN0001617; MICR Code: 620002009; Branch Code: 01617; Type of A/c: Savings; Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: NIT Tiruchirappalli.
To download the registration form, click here.
Kindly email the soft copy of the registration form & the payment proof to the following Email id: email@example.com. The last date to register is July 15.
You might also be interested in: