The Center for Continuing Education & Department of Computer Science & Engg, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online FDP on Python for AI & ML Applications from August 16 to 20, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Introduction to Python Programming.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools, Installation (Anaconda).
- NumPy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression,
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression
- Introductions to Deep learning ANN from Scratch using Python,
- Real-Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN
- TensorFlow and Keras Using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition System using TensorFlow and Keras.
- Recurrent Neural network and types of RNN,
- Supervised and unsupervised learning, Back Propagation.
- Long short-term memory with a case study.
The Sessions will be handled by the experts From IITs/NITs/ Central University and Professor from U.S. Universities.
Who can Attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty/ Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals/ MCA/ MBA/ Degree/ Polytechnic and other eligible students can register for the course.
The registration fee is INR 500 for students and INR 1000 for industry professionals.
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is August 15, 2021.
The interested individuals may register on a first come first serve basis. Since this FDP is open for all Indian participants; the seats are limited to 100 only. Participants will get E-certificate upon completion of the course.
You might also be interested in: