The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Precision Health Technology from July 12 to 16, 2021.
The idea of this FDP is to briefing the latest technological advancements in bioinformatics, statistics, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and other digital technologies used in precision health. Due to the COVID-19 crisis (FDPPHT-2021) will be conducted online using Google Meet Application and the registered participants can interact online using their Desktop/ Laptop/ Tablet/ Smart Phone with internet connectivity from anywhere.
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology in 1960, it was upgraded to the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of Deemed University. It is one of the 31 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- Recent Technologies for Precision Health.
- Design of a Precision Medication Dispenser: Preventing Overdose by Increasing Accuracy and Precision of Dosage.
- New technologies in precision medicine.
- AI, Machine Learning, and Personalized Treatment.
- Applications of artificial intelligence in precision health.
- Artificial intelligence approaches in predictive models, modeling disease physiology, and public health surveillance.
- Point-of-Care Technologies for the Advancement of Precision Medicine in Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders.
- Precision Medicine through Next-Gen Healthcare Technologies.
- Heterogeneous Integration Technology demonstrations for Future Healthcare.
- Use of Technology to Support Precision Health in Nursing Science.
- Wearable Devices for Precision Medicine and Health State Monitoring
- Elderly Health Care System Based on High Precision Vibration Sensor
Who can Attend?
Attendees will include scientists, researchers, administrators, providers, and industry leaders working in the pharma and biotech industries as well as academic medical centers. We will showcase the latest technological advancements in bioinformatics, statistics, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and other digital technologies used in precision health.
Participation in this FDP is open to the faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG students, participants from Government and Industry (Bureaucrats and Technicians) and staff of host institutions.
The course content will be delivered from a pool of resource persons on the subject from leading industries and prestigious academic institutions.
There is no Registration fee from any participant. To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is July 5, 2021.
You might also be interested in: