NIT Silchar is organising Online FDP on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation on 24-28 Feb 2021. The last date of registration is 20 Feb 2021.
- Outcome based Education – An overview
- Dos and Don’ts of visiting team
- Students’ performance
- Faculty contribution
- Evaluation process
- PEO-PO-CO mapping
- Direct and indirect assessment
- Faculties and technical support
- Academic support units and teaching learning process
- Governance, institutional support and financial resources
- Continuous improvement
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of registration: 20 Feb 2021.
National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accredits the diploma/UG/PG courses offered in Engineering & Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture, Applied Arts and Crafts, Computer Applications and Hospitality and Tourism Management streams.
The NBA operates a two-tier system of accreditation for various technical programmes for Technical Programmes including undergraduate engineering programmes. The Tier –I document is made applicable to the engineering/technology programmes offered by academically autonomous institutions and by university departments and constituent colleges of the universities, whereas, the Tier-II documents is for the non-autonomous institutions, i.e., those colleges and technical institutions which are affiliated to a university.
In both TIER-I and TIER-II documents, the same set of criteria have been prescribed for accreditation. In the TIER- I document, the criteria which are based on outcome parameters have been given more focus, whereas in the TIER-II document, the focus for outcome-based criteria has been reduced, significantly, thereby enhancing the focus on the output based criteria.