Visvesvasraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur is organizing an Online FDP on Organizational Behavioural Dynamics & Professional Ethics from July 1 to 5, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
- The objective of this faculty development program is to provide a common platform to the faculty members of various disciplines to learn about organizational setups and behavioral patterns with the help of experts from the fields of Management and Humanities.
- They intend to make the participants aware of the importance of professional ethics, mental and physical health to become successful in the true sense.
- Simultaneously we look forward to making our participants familiar with different styles of leadership and communication to enhancing productivity.
- They also aim to make our participants understand different types of intelligence with a specific thrust on channeling emotions at the workspace.
- This FDP will also focus on bringing inclusivity in the domain of technical education while interacting with emerging pedagogic practices.
Workspace Ethics and Etiquettes, Educational Leadership, Inclusivity in Technical Education, Emerging Pedagogies, Role of Assertiveness, Corporate Communication, Corporate Social Responsibility and Team Building, Outreach Activities, Managing Anxiety and Stress in Contemporary Times, Understanding Emotional Intelligence, Yoga and Meditation for a Healthy Morality, Organizational Intervention and Innovative Strategies for Better Productivity, Transactional Analysis at Work Place.
Who can Attend?
The programme is open to faculty and students of Engineering Colleges, Management Colleges, and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the allied discipline can also participate.
Renowned resource persons from reputed IITs/ NITs/ Universities/ Industries/ Organizations from relevant fields will be invited to deliver the online sessions.
To register for the FDP, click here.
You might also be interested in: