The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Opportunity & Challenges for Electric Vehicles in the Automotive from July 26 to 30, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar or NITSRI) is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
This Programme is designed to provide state-of-the-art trends and advancements in Electric vehicles. The Programme will focus on theoretical aspects as well as providing hands-on experience to the participants. It will enable them to promote industry and institute collaborations by working on the current research problems.
The participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of Electric Vehicles, components such as cables, batteries, drives, and controllers used in Electric Vehicles, and develop an understanding of how to use optimization techniques such as AI and ML to improve the features of EVs. The participants will be trained with a hands-on approach in order to have an in-depth insight into the domain of Automobiles and expose them to the Feasibility & future scope of EV.
- Introduction about Electrical Vehicle
- Research opportunities in Electric Vehicle Technology
- Different charging standards & charging infrastructure
- Vehicle Dynamics on Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Battery thermal management
- Recent EV Technologies
- Testing of battery, E-motor, and inverters
- Motor selection and its control for Electric Vehicles
- Electric Motor technology for EV/ HEV
- Future Opportunity in Electric vehicles
To register for the FDP, click here.
Certificates to the participants will be issued on successful completion of the FDP as per the ATAL FDP guidelines. The last date to register is July 23, 2021.
You might also be interested in: