About the FDP
In modern days, the inclination towards paper writing is a necessity to excel in an academic career. However, often it has been noted that many of us face difficulty in problem formulation, properly identifying research gaps, positioning the papers.
Through this workshop, we will help young researchers understand the nitty-gritty of paper writing and handhold to write a complete paper from a draft. In recent day’s business studies, case teaching is a prerogative. Many of our fellow academicians face a problem of interpreting the cases in the class interestingly and involving the entire class in it. We are here to help you with learning case teaching.
Sometimes, we face a problem in identifying appropriate cases in Indian contexts to explain a particular concept. Isn’t it interesting to develop your own cases that can supplement that gap? The industry executives also handle several live problems in their own companies and often feel to develop a full business case on that phenomenon.
However, they restrict themselves only in use cases. If they develop full cases out of it, the budding executives can understand how to handle similar situations. This course aims to help you assimilate business data, formulating the problem, and weaving a business story around it.
This course will help the participants to
- Analyzing business cases
- Develop business cases
- Writing various types of papers in the domain of business management
- Read and interpreting a case: Analysis of Harvard Business School, Ivey Publishing cases
- Developing library cases
- Developing live cases
- Writing a literature review paper
- Writing a meta-analysis paper
- Writing qualitative papers
- Writing empirical papers based on quantitative data
- Writing papers based on econometric analysis
- Writing papers based on experimentation studies
- 20th and 21st February, 2021: 10.30 A.M -4.30 P.M
- 22nd -24th February, 2021 : 6 P.M TO 9 P.M
Who can participate?
The following members can participate in the program:
- Managers who are enthusiasts to develop business cases or writing academic papers
- Faculty Members of any B-school
- Post-graduate students or research scholars pursuing PH.D.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- The fee for the five-day programme is as follows:
For Industry/Faculty participants – INR 10,000 + 18% GST = INR 11800
For Students/Research Scholars – INR 7,000 + 18% GST = INR 8260
- Last date of application and online registration– 15th February, 2020
Dr. Srabanti Mukherjee
Tel: 03222-283868, +91-9432298882 (M)