Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Technology Management- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education by NIT Jalandhar on 9-13 August 2021.
About the Program
Technology has impacted every facet of daily lives over the last few years specially during Covid -19 pandemic– from personal to school, College, University systems and the ways in which we learn something new every day. Application of ICT in Education has major role in development of Educational Technology.
Since the present day ICTs have all the strengths of erstwhile, education technology, even the field of educational technology has renamed itself as ICT. In this sense, ICT includes both traditional as well as modern educational technology. Organizations learning to manage technology with internal and external sources and compete in complex and technological environment reach a critical point in obtaining knowledge.
One way to obtain this knowledge is to focus on the essentials of management of technology education. Management of technology education covers strategic management, project management, new product management, innovation management, entrepreneurship and information management.
Management of technology education is becoming more important for solving problem in industries in collaboration with universities. The program is devise in a way to devise, catalyse, support and sustain ICT and ICT enabled activities and processes in order to improve access, quality and efficiency in the education system.
- Technology Management is to help to become competent and confident users who can use the basis knowledge and skills acquired to assist them in their daily lives.
- To explain the meaning of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- To give an overview of applications of ICT in education.
- To identify possible information tasks that can be done with technology
- To identify major landmarks in ICT evolution
- To analyze the strengths and concerns associated with ICT use in education.
- To Create an environment to develop a community knowledgeable aboutICT
- To create an ICT literate community which can deploy, utilize, benefit from ICT and contribute in inclusive education and nation building
- To create an environment of collaboration, cooperation and sharing, conducive to the creation of a demand for optimal utilization of and optimum returns on the potentials of ICT ineducation
- To describe the role of ICT in education record keeping, scheduling and maintenance
- To explain the different types of assistive technology and role of assistive technology in inclusive education
- To explain how to plan, manage and implement appropriate IC infrastructure develop a technology plan for education system.
- Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Colleges and Universities.
- Employee from Government/ Industries/ Scientists/ Technologists and research organizations.
- Faculty and staff of the NIT Jalandhar.
- Research Scholars/ Master’s students from academic institutions.
- Teachers from academic institutions.
There is no Registration fee for attending the course. Maximum 200 participants may be allowed to attend online FDP on a first come first serve basis. Expected participants need to visit the link and can register as participant to apply for the FDP.
Dr S K Mishra
Tel : +91-9478098010
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Technology Management- (ICT) in Education by NIT Jalandhar.
You may also be interested in:
- Online FDP on A Blend of IoT, Cyber Security and Blockchain by NIT Silchar [Aug 23-27]: Register by Aug 15
- Online FDP on Additive Manufacturing: Programming, Operation & Applications by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 20-24]: Registrations Open