About the FDP
Social entrepreneurship is a rapidly developing and changing business field in which business and non-profit leaders design, grow, and lead mission-driven enterprises. Social entrepreneurship is an emerging field of study that is gaining increasing attention in universities around the world.
Social entrepreneurs combine the knowledge and skills used in traditional business, with a commitment to having a meaningful and sustainable social impact, rather than the relentless and selfish pursuit of personal enrichment through profit.
The objective of the course is to provide basic knowledge to the participants about social enterprises and its effective management techniques.
- Social Enterprise Management
- Social Enterprise and Technology
- Social Enterprise Business Model
- Social Entrepreneur Strategies
- Financial Management of Social Enterprise
- Risk Management in Social enterprises
- Social Enterprise and Sustainable Management
- Social Marketing
- Human Resource Management in Social Enterprises
- Role of IPR in Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social Leadership
- Registration opens on: 17/05/2021
- Registration closes on: 02/06/2021
- Declaration of result: 05/06/2021
Eligibility & Registration
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, PG students & Research scholars from Government, Industry can participate in this FDP.
- Maximum number of participants is limited to 200.
- There is no registration fee.
- Participants will be selected on firstcome- first-serve basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
Dr. Akanksha Shukla (FDP Coordinator)
Phone No.: 9910519158
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: