Registrations are open for Online FDP on Security in Distributed and Networking Systems by NIT Warangal on 4-12 October 2021. The last date of registration is 24 September.
“Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. This academy role is to offer faculty development programmes (FDPs) in standardized courses and emerging areas of Electronics, Information Communication Technologies, training and consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum development for Industry, CEP for working professionals, Advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
The information technology and the Internet become more and more ubiquitous in our daily lives, there is an essential need for a more thorough understanding of existing methods to provide security in emerging distributed and networking systems. The distributed and networking systems provide huge amount of data shared among users to provide services, but also present certain vulnerabilities and security threats.
This faculty development programme (FDP) is designed to discuss various security issues in emerging distributed and networking systems. The fundamental theory, practical aspects and research directions in the broad areas of Security in Distributed and Networking Systems are the key highlights in this programme.
- Security in TCP/IP
- Worms, Viruses, Bots and spam in the Internet
- Advanced Cryptography for Distributed and Networking Systems
- Blockchain and applications
- Cloud Computing Security
- Security and privacy issues in Wireless Networks
- Security in 5G and IoT Networks
- Security in Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Intrusion Detection System
- Access control methods
- Software Security
- Security Standards
- Machine Learning for Security
- Security issues in Online Social Networks
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Research Scholars Rs. 750/- & Industry Participants Rs. 2250/-
- Last date for submission of Application: 24/09/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Selection List by E- mail: 27/09/2021
- Duration: 4/10/2021 (Monday) to 12/10/2021 (Tuesday)- 03:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Dr. Rashmi Ranjan Rout
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Security in Distributed and Networking Systems by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: