Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Recent Trends in Bio-MEMS and Medical Microdevices by NIT Silchar on 20-24 August 2021. Online registrations are open.
About the FDP
This workshop is aimed to bring great minds in Medicine, Industry and Academia together to enlighten and share knowledge to work in interdisciplinary fields. The Medical doctors identifying the flaws in the existing conventional systems they are presently using in hospitals to treat the patients.
The academic experts introducing the future trends that are under research to find a solution to medical systems. The participants are expected to bag a lot of information regarding the human body biology and internal working of biological cells for human survival.
- Awareness on Drug induced Nephrotoxicity & its eradication
- MEMS and Bio-MEMS
- Electrochemical Microsystems for Personalized Medicine
- MEMS technology for Medical Equipment
- Fabrication Aspects of MEMS & Microfluidics
- Applications and Future Scope of MEMS in Medical Diagnostics
- Paper fluidic devices for affordable healthcare
- 3D printed microchips for cell culture
- Printable energy storage and powering miniaturized devices
- Microfluidics for Organ-on-Chip applications
- Hands on Training on MEMS Simulation Tools and Bio-Medical Instruments
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions.
- Visit this page.
- Signup as aparticipant and complete the process of registration.
- List of all FDPs will be visible under the workshop tab in your login
- Using the keys Ctrl F and search keyword “Biomimetics” to get the course details.
- Click on”+”icon to join the course.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Recent Trends in Bio-MEMS and Medical Microdevices by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: