Registrations are invited for FDP on Recent Advancements in Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification by NIT Sikkim on 27 September- 1 October. Online registrations are open.
The objective of this Faculty Development Program (FDP) is to acclimatize the faculties and researchers with emerging trends of the Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification by promoting their interactions with eminent speakers and experts from IITs, NITs, industries and premium institution of abroad.
The sessions will include various case studies and hands on presentation of innovative applications in the field of Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification. Additionally, FDP will also help the faculties and researchers to inculcate different idea in their teaching and research by attaining the knowledge of the various facets of the Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification.
- Speech processing from basics to recent trends.
- Design, execute, interpret and evaluate simple studies that utilises speech processing methods.
- Natural language processing: foundations to frontiers.
- Intelligent optimization techniques for speech processing
- Automatic speech recognition, acoustic modelling, language modelling and its application.
- Speaker Verification & it’s application
- Machine learning and its applications
- Speech Data Analysis Methods
- Deep learning techniques in ASR and Speaker Verification.
- Hands-on Session to build ASR and speaker verification system in Kaldi toolkit and MATLAB
Who can attend?
Target participants of this FDP are PG students (MTech, PhD scholars), faculty members of the various Engineering Institution and professionals from industries and research organizations.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fees to attend the FDP, however registration is compulsory for participation.
- Seat are limited and it will be filled up on first come first serve basis.
Dr. Hemant Kathania
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Recent Advancements in Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification.
You may also be interested in: